AKYAPAK 4-Roll Hydraulic Plate Roll AHS 20/06
AKYAPAK 4-Roll Hydraulic Plate Roll AHS 20/06
$45,000 IN STOCK NOW! FREE SHIPPING!
Please note: many products ship straight from manufacturer
- AHS offers reliable and excellent solutions for precise and challenging rolling applications. It is the most reasonable choice to bend the materials with a plate thickness of 2mm to 200mm and with a plate width of 500mm to 12000mm.
- PRECISE, PRODUCTIVE AND RELIABLE: As well as being reliable, AHS increases productivity with its high speed rolling ability and it overcomes the most challenging bends thanks to its ease of use. Since the plate is pinched during rolling, skidding and slipping of materials are prevented. Thus, more reliable rolling operations are performed and more precise results are achieved.
- In AHS 4-Roll Plate Rolling Machines, one of the side rolls can be used as a squaring roll, thus the plate can be easily and precisely aligned along the roll across the input direction.
- LESS FLAT ENDS AT A SINGLE PASS: In AHS 4-Roll Machines, it is possible to achieve a full cylinder at a single pass because the material can be pinched with the lower-roll during pre-bending and bending. AHS model allows for precise pinching of the plate between upper and lower rolls, thus the length of flat ends are minimized. Akyapak 4-Roll CNC Rolling Machines having superior features decrease the dependency on an operator and offer more reliable and more productive solutions.
- PLANETARY GUIDES: In Akyapak 4-roll plate rolling machines, the planetary guiding system (lever-arm) system that provides excellent pre-bend with less power is used. As the upper roll is approached with a slightly wider angle, less power is consumed for the same remaining flat ends, thus saving energy.
- The planetary guiding system has a more compact body structure. The lower body design allows the cone bending even at small diameters, allowing the rolled material to be easily removed horizontally from the machine.
- Another advantage of the system is that it does not need lubrication. The planetary system has no friction and wearing linear guides, and therefore the (rolling) scales do not affect the system.
- With all these advantages, the planetary system works safely, with less maintenance and therefore less downtime, while maintaining a robust body construction even at the smallest rolling diameters.
- ROLLS: In AHS models, surface hardness is achieved between 50 - 60 HRC in the rolls through induction. After hardening process, the rolls are polished after grinding. Rolls are at Ck45 quality according to DIN norms.
- The rolls deflect physically due to the loads that occur during the rolling. Therefore the rolls are crowned to compensate the physical deflect.
- Extended rolls to bend various profiles can be produced upon request.
- BEARINGS: All the rolls are supported with spherical roller bearings. Spherical roller bearings are suitable for carrying very heavy loads. It is used in conical movements of the rolls thanks to its angular movement abilitiy. Spherical roller bearings operate with high precision even under difficult working conditions and are long lasting.
- Thanks to the use of rolling bearings, friction forces are reduced and thus energy is saved. This means that the reducer force is not reduced by the frictional forces, but the whole power is used to shape the material.
- ROLLING MOMENTUM: The lower and upper rolls are coupled with hydraulic motors and planetary reducers that provide rolling momentum. The planetary reducer is connected directly to the roller shafts. Thus, the momentum is transferred to the rolling plate without any loss of power.
- The system has a hydraulic instantaneous-rotate stopping brake that ensures safety by preventing unexpected movements during pre-bend.
- PARALLELISM OF ROLLS: Parallelism of the side rolls and lower roll to the upper roll is very important for desired results. When this parallelism is not fully achieved, the result might be a cone instead of a cylinder
- Parallelism control on Akyapak machines is based on the simultaneous movement of two separate hydraulic cylinders with the help of mechanical parts. In this system, the hydraulic pistons are connected to the torsion bars to maintain their positions. The most important advantage of the rolls paralleled with this system is that it works for years without any adjustment or maintenance. The parallelism of the lower roll also works with the same system. The lower roll must remain as stable as possible during the pinching of the material, as well as during pre-bending, and must not descend. Otherwise, there will be too much flatness at the end of the material after pre-bend
- BODY STRUCTURE: The bodies of Akyapak Plate Rolls are designed with FEM analysis to obtain a maximum strength and rigid structure. In this way, tensions that occur during bending are minimized to provide safer and longer machine life.
- In plate rolls, the loads that occur during the bending of the materials come to the rolls, the hydraulic cylinders and the body. The bodies of Akyapak Plate Polls consist of a certified St-52 quality steel welded construction.
- The loads occurring on the body during the rolling are reduced and shifted to the bedding pins placed on the body. The body plates carrying the loads from the pins are made from high quality and high strength St-52 material as welding construction. In addition, support parts are used to increase the effective area of the pin surfaces. Thus, the deformation of the pin holes is prevented and the accuracy of the movements of the rolls is perfected.
- In the case of linear guide type machines like above, the loads affect directly on the bearings carrying the rolls, on the hydraulic cylinders and on the body of the machine. To avoid these high-stress loads, the linear guides must be very wide. However, since these types of machines generally have narrower guiding surfaces, the loads cannot completely spread on the linear guides and the friction forces between the body and the surface of the linear guides increase. This causes wear between the machine body and the guides.
- The bending forces coming to the rolls are in tendency to “open” the bodies due to the guide angle, so the loads are coming towards the outside of the body. Due to the guiding and hydraulic cylinder length, the sturdy point of the body remains very low. This causes the upper side of the body to open outside and over time cause the guides to work with clearance
- CONTROL PANEL Because of its mobility, it is possible to control the rolling of material from all sides of the machine. On the digital display offered on the standard machines, values of present and the maximum positions of the right and left rolls are displayed. In addition, the number of control buttons in the control panel can be increased according to the preferred optional features
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: The digital display is provided as standard in the AHS models. This display shows the positions of the side rolls. Upper movement limits of side rolls can also be adjusted. This way, it can be ensured that the side rolls do not go beyond the maximum position.
- TWO SPEEDS This feature includes 2 rolling speeds; slow and fast. These speeds can be changed via the control panel. The slow speed is particularly used to achieve a better pre-bend by positioning the material at the center of the upper and lower rolls
- VARIABLE SPEED OF ROTATION The variable rotation speed of the rollers can be adjusted by the potentiometer on the control panel. This system provides the operator more control during each step or bend. This way, better satisfactory results can be obtained
- CONE BENDING The cone bending operation is performed using the cone bending device on the machine. Cone bending can be performed at small diameters thanks to the design of body and drop end. The cone and parallel positions of the rolls can be controlled from the control panel. Cone rolling is one of the most difficult processes of rolling applications. Operators who are going to perform the cone rolling process must be very experienced.
- CAUTION: Cone bending capacity is half of the normal bending capacity, depending on the cone angle
- CENTRAL SUPPORT When the material is thin and large in diameter, the material sags downward due to its weight when the material reaches the top point, distorting the rolled diameter. A central support is provided to prevent the distortion. The central support mounted on the machine supports the rolled sheet with the help of a hydraulic cylinder. Central supports are designed not to carry the plate, but support
- SIDE SUPPORT When the material is thin and large in diameter, the material sags downward due to its weight after pre-bend step, distorting the rolled diameter. The side supports mounted on the sides of machine support the sheet through hydraulic cylinders.
- MATERIAL FEEDING TABLE The sheets to be rolled should be fed towards the roll in a straight axis as parallel to the floor. The material feeding table helps to move the material to the machine in the desired parallelism.
- ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC CALIBRATION The rolling results can be either undesired or not perfectly circular/cylindirical after the rolling process. With the help of the calibration system, 4 roll plate roll is converted to 3 roll machine by disabling the lower roll and by the calibration process with the other three rolls, the rolled material becomes more oval and the deformation is reduced to minimum level.
- DEFLECTION COMPENSATING SYSTEM Rolls are crowned to compensate the physical deflections occurring on the rolls during the bend. In order to avoid barrel or reverse-barrel (concave and convex) defects frequently encountered in the bending of sheet metal below or above the machine capacity, methods, such as changing (lowering/increasing) the lower roll pressure, placing an intermediate sheet between the material and the roll (shimming), or using machines in different capacities, are employed. However, materials with a thinner than the capacity of a third of the machine can be more affected from the deflections that occur on the rolls during the bending
- At this point Akyapak suggests the ADCS (Akyapak Deflection Compensating System) feature to compensate this deflection that occur on the bottom roll. With this system, rolling can be made along the roll with minimum deflection and variable material thicknesses.
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
- The hydraulic system is designed so that it can do all the movements of the machine. The hydraulic tank is isolated from the outside to keep the oil clean. An electric level switch is used to control the level of oil due to working in an enclosed environment. The return filter (pressure filter if necessary) ensures that the oil remains clean.
- The piping system is designed to create minimal pressure loss, to be easily dismantled and to provide the best possible leak-tightness. The hydraulic protection system against overloads ensures keeping the hydraulic pressure at a safe level and provides safety
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM The electrical system is designed so that it can control all the movements of the machine. The power circuit and the control circuit are isolated from each other.
- Installation entrances of the electrical panel are isolated from the outside by adapters. A gasket is used on the cover for preventing dust entry into the electric panel. Measures have been taken against overloading
- CONTROL SYSTEMS Akyapak offers the perfect user experience with its internally developed AK 300 NC and AK 400 CNC software. AK 300 and 400 control systems come to the forefront with easy to use and versatility features and provide easy controlling
- AK 300 NC CONTROL AK 300 NC is a control system developed by Akyapak. It can be programmed with two different methods. It can be applied to main and auxiliary axes (in total 6 axes) in AHS models. Cone values can be displayed on demand on PC screens without reflecting on automatic work. After the first bend is recorded, hundreds of subsequent parts can be rolled to be identical to the recorded application.
- Playback Programming: Playback programming is an easy method. In order to use this function, it is enough to know the bending operation. When the program is started, the machine positions the material to the reference point and waits for the operator to commence. The program firstly keeps the manual bending action made by the operator in memory and records the steps one by one, and then automatically repeats on the other parts to be rolled to fulfill the bend function. With this feature, users can easily obtain many identical parts. The great advantage of this system is that it allows changes to recorded steps.
- Direct - Step by Step Programming: In this method, coordinate values are entered by the user in three main axes. The system operates automatically according to these coordinate values
- AK 400 CNC CONTROL AK 400 control system works with PLC infrastructure and software on industrial PC. In the bending of parts with more than one different radius, the bending radii and lengths on the part are defined and the system calculates the positions for the axes. These positions provide the approximate values of the desired bending radii. Afterwards, necessary corrections are made and the program is put into its final state.
- The system can also be programmed using the learning method of the NC model. The user can edit on a previously created program. Also, pressure of the lower roll can be set via the display. In this system, when changing any steps on the program, the change will be shown in a different color on the 3D part image at the bottom of the screen, allowing the operator to easily perceive the effect of the change made. This feature is available only in the AKYAPAK AK 400 CNC models and it is much more convenient to use than other existing control systems and it is very useful to manage the changes made on the steps
- SAFETY Equipments was used where the operator could easily reach to stop the machine in any adverse situation during the rolling operation. These are the emergency stop button on the control panel and the security rope around the machine. In addition, electrical and hydraulic measures have been taken against overloading
- CE AND INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS All Akyapak Bending Rolls are in compliance with CE regulations and meet the following international standards.
- Related Directives and Annex: Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC/Annex VIII
- Related Standards:
- EN ISO 12100:2010
- EN 60204-1:2006/AC:2010
- Machinery Safety Directive 2006/42/EC, Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC, Electromagnetic Compability Directive 2004/108/EC
- PACKAGE With the truck shipments, the machine is stretch wrapped and made ready for shipment. Rolls are lubricated with special lubricant against corrosion. In overseas transports, all sides of the machine are lubricated with special lubricant against corrosion and stretch wrapped. Wooden pallets are attached to the base of the machines (foot parts), and nails are driven to these pallets to secure them on the truck. The machines are placed in a wooden box in accordance with ISPN 15 norms, when deemed necessary and with certain dimensions, for damage that may occur during transport
- MAINTENANCE Thanks to the long-life parts used in our machine that do not require lubrication, maintenance time and cost have been reduced to a minimum, so premature wear has been avoided
- SERVICE AND SPARE PARTS For any service and spare part requests, you can Call Sierra Victor Industries at 386-304-3720
- Induction Hardened Rolls
- Torsion Bar
- Digital Display
- Cone Bending Device
- Two Speed Control
- All rolls are made of special steel.
- Machine body is steel construction. (ST 52)
- All rollers mounted in bearing.
- Separate control panel
- Drop-end controlled from control panel in order to release easily bended metal sheet
- Movement and parallelism adjustment of the rollers controlled from the control panel. (Ergonomic designed control panel which allows to control all the functions of the machine is independent from the machine.)
- Central rolls are driven with hydraulic motor and reducer.
- Electrical and hydraulic protection against overloads.
- Hydraulic installation from world-wide known companies
- Electrical installation from world-wide known companies
- Suitable for “CE”.
OPTIONAL ITEMS: CALL FOR PRICE
- Central and side supports
- Variable speed of rotation
- Material feeding table with various features
- Interchangeable top roll
- Oil cooling system
- Driven side rolls
- Automatic material ejection equipment
- Automatic loading and unloading system
- Deflection compensating system
- Motors in variable voltage and frequency
*The sheet will be able to be re-open more than the minimum diameters specified here due to the physical material spring back. Particularly at the narrowest diameters, even if the material is completely rolled around the top roll, due to the high back spring, the stated values are approximate and not binding on the manufacturer.
* The specified capacities are for multi-pass rolling operations.
* Data based upon steel 36,000 PSI yield point.
* For cone bending, all bending values must be reduced to %50
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR
|Stock Number||AHS 20/06|
|Maximum thickness - Pre-Bending||1/4"|
|Maximum thickness - Bending||5/16" (Yield Point: 36,000 PSI)|
|Number of Rolls||4|
|Rolling speed up to||16 ft/min|
|Min. diameter (in - Ø)||1.1 x top roll|
|Top Roll Dia. (in - Ø)||7.50"|
|Pinch Roll Dia. (in - Ø)||6.70"|
|Side Roll Dia.||5.90"|
|Length x Width x Height (ft.)||13.3' x 4.1' x 4.5'|
|NOTE||*The sheet will be able to be re-open more than the minimum diameters specified here due to the physical material spring back. Particularly at the narrowest diameters, even if the material is completely rolled around the top roll, due to the high back spring, the stated values are approximate and not binding on the manufacturer. * The specified capacities are for multi-pass rolling operations. * Data based upon steel 36,000 PSI yield point. * For cone bending, all bending values must be reduced to %50|