SAFETY SPEED CUT Vertical Panel Saw 7400
SAFETY SPEED CUT Vertical Panel Saw 7400
Please note: many products ship straight from manufacturer SAFETY SPEED CUT 64" Vertical Panel Saw 7400 The 7400 saws are designed for continuous production and tight tolerance cutting. Welcome to cutting at the highest production and accuracy level. If continuous sawing and tight tolerance is required for your operation, these units will deliver. Every component of this saw represents quality and performance. Showcasing 2 Hp, 1~ heavy duty induction motors, heavy extruded beams with precise dual-vee bearings, and the sturdiest frame on the market, these powerhouse machines will deliver cutting accuracies to 0.005” guaranteed.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT: 2 Hp, 1~ continuous duty induction saw motor. Welded steel frame and integrated stand system. Dual V-track precision guide system. Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers. Quick stop gauges (8' left, 5' right). Saw blade. Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting. Floating pressure saw foot. Solid aluminum material rollers. Enclosed counterweight system. MID-WAY FENCE. Dust collection ready. Hold down bar. Wheels. TUV certified to UL/CSA standards OPTIONAL ITEMS: CALL FOR PRICE
- Wheels: Allow the machine to be moved easily when in the completely upright position. When the machine is resting on either stand, wheels are disengaged and the machine will not move independently.
- Dust Collection System: Our Dust Collection options allow you to efficiently remove most airborne dust particles and maintain a safer, cleaner working environment. For new machine purchases, select a dust kit that matches your model number. For previously purchased machines additional components are required. Choose one of our industrial vacuums to complete your dust collection system or hook up your machine to an existing collector.
- QUICK STOP GAUGE: The QUICK STOP gauge promotes easily adjustable repeat cutting. Using an 8' long heavy extrusion with an embedded scale and an adjustable machined aluminum stop block, the QUICK STOP gauge provides an easy to use method of making repeat cuts at any length.
- Fixed Stand: The Fixed Stand allows the machine to free stand anywhere in your shop. The tripod design minimizes the effects of the most uneven shop floor while holding your machine at the optimum angle for stable material handling and cutting.
- Hold Down Bar: The Hold Down Bar keeps thin and flexible materials firmly against the machine frame for accurate, easy and safe cutting. The Hold Down Bar features spring steel fingers with non- marring rollers to reduce vibration and flex while cutting thin materials.
- MID-WAY FENCE: Brings your small panel work to waist height. Reduce back fatigue while cutting quantities of small panels on your machine. The MID-WAY FENCE system uses removable fence supports on both the left and right of the machine center. Included is a stop block riding over recessed gauges for setting stops for repeat cuts.
- Stop Bar Gauge: The Stop Bar is a multiple stop system for production shops. Its 8' length has an embedded gauge with adjustable, flip down stops for cutting of up to 8 standard lengths.
- Specialty Saw Blades: We offer a wide range of high quality Saw Blades for various applications. These blades are carefully selected for optimal performance while cutting a variety of materials from plywood, plastics, composite panels and aluminum.
- Extensions: Come as a pair and add 20" to each side of the material handling roller fence allowing for easy processing of larger panels. Extensions enable full sized machines to easily cut panels larger than 10' in length, quickly, accurately and safely, with just a single operator.
- Gold Package: Customized to maximize the benefits for cabinetry and furniture shops. Includes: MID-WAY FENCE, QUICK STOP Gauge 8 ft., Saw Blade, Fixed Stand, Wheels
- Silver Package: Customized to maximize the benefits for crating and packaging shops. Includes: QUICK STOP Gauge 8ft., Dust Collection Kit (Vacuum additional), Saw Blade, Fixed Stand Wheels
- Bronze Package: Customized to maximize the benefits for building component shops. Includes: QUICK STOP Gauge 5ft., Saw Blade, Fixed Stand, Wheels
- 220V Upgrade (per motor)
- Nylon Roller Upgrade (C & H Series, SR5)
- 2" / 50mm Depth of Cut (C & H Series, 6400, 6800)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts
WARRANTY: LIFETIME - Frame
|Manufacturer||Safety Speed Cut|
|Max. Crosscut||64" / 1,625mm|
|Max. Rip Cut||Unlimited|
|Max. Cut Thickness||2-1/8" / 55mm|
|Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square||0.005" / 0.13mm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||8" / 200mm|
|Motor||2 hp, 1~230V|
|Frame Length||120" / 3,050mm|
|Dimensions (AxBxC)||96" x 120" x 46"|
|Shipping Weight||950 lbs. / 431 kg|