DOALL DC-330NC Production Bandsaw
DOALL DC-330NC Production Bandsaw
Contact us for price
Please note: many products ship straight from manufacturer DOALL 13 inch Production Bandsaw DC-330NC
- Machine Capacity: w 15.75" x h 13" (400mm x 330mm)
- Round Capacity: 13" (330mm)
- Production Level: High
- Standard Features: Automatic Operation with Touchscreen Digital Controls, Indexing Vice Controls and 5 HP Band Drive Motor
- The DC-330NC Continental Series of high production, horizontal band saws by DoALL are designed for cutting a wide range of metals on a production basis. They offer automatic operation, numerical control and feature solid heavy-duty construction. This provides more rigidity and reduces vibration for higher cutting rates, exceptional accuracy, superior surface finish and increased blade life.
- Cut down on your production times with our DC-330NC Production Bandsaws. When you need high-production saws for various industrial applications, these machines will get the job done right. Production bandsaws from DoALL Sawing Products are perfect for manufacturing shops that need to cut a wide range of metals safely and efficiently.
- Choose machines that will work as hard as you do. This series includes fully-automated operating systems with numerical controls for increased safety and ease of use. The heavy-duty construction offers improved rigidity and reduced vibrations for higher cutting rates, exceptional precision, smoother surface finishes and prolonged blade life.
- The DC-330NC includes a vice cylinder with variable pressure controls to maintain the optimum speed and tension for joining saws. The hydraulic retractable shuttle vice is easy to operate and drastically improves cutting accuracy.
Product Features: Our DC-330NC Production Bandsaws are for high-production shops looking to improve their work quality and overall productivity levels. The machines can cut up to 15.75-inch (400 millimeters) wide by 13-inch (330 millimeters) high rectangles and 13-inch round tubes. The standard features of these saws include:
- Fully-automatic systems: The fully-automated operations include touchscreen controls with exceptional response times and high-quality visuals.
- Indexing vice controls: Easily divide metal with the straightforward indexing vice controls. These controls provide precision cuts and decreased production times.
- 5 HP band drive motor: The powerful motor offers faster cutting rates, making it ideal for high-production manufacturers.
- Touch Screen Control: Easy operator input including - 20 job storage function. Control is multi-lingual for today's workforce. The control panel will display error message when an incorrect entry is made. Easy switching between imperial or metric units.
- High Efficiency Transmission: High efficiency worm gear box built to decrease wear and transmit full torque to the saw blade. Double wide “V” belt to avoid slipping, transmitting full motor power to the transmission.
- Hydraulic Chip Conveyor: Adjustable speed auger style conveyor allows for coolant drain from chips before extraction.
- Coolant Thru Carbide Faced Saw Guide Inserts: Supplies coolant to the blade evenly before and after the cut creating straighter cuts and allowing longer blade life due to coolant being supplied at the tooth tip.
- Efficiently Designed Hydraulic System: Engineered low pressure system allows for a smoother and quieter operation which aids in longer component life and easy accessibility for maintenance.
- Band Wheels: 35 Degree lay back head design minimizes band twist, reducing band fatigue and also allows a smaller foot print. Flange cast steel wheels insure band tracking to prevent tooth set lost.
- Multi-step Full Stroke Vises with Split Front Vise and Variable Vise Pressure: Shorter hydraulic cylinders reduce the overall footprint combining the advantage of rack and full stroke. Split front vice clamps on both sides of the blade reducing vibration and remnant length. Variable Vise Pressure will prevent distortion in thin wall tubing and extrusions.
- Hydraulic Blade Tension: Automatically eliminating possible error of over/under tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
- Back-up Bearing/Inserts: Supports the back of the saw band reducing vibration while cutting and increasing blade life.
- Retractable Shuttle Type Index Vise: Both jaws retract when vise is opened to accommodate the movement of crooked stock increasing accuracy and repeatability.
- Magnetic Scale for Indexer: The scale which creates indexing accuracy is protected from dirt and oil build up insuring its long life.
- Nesting Fixtures: Plug-n-play vertical hold-down clamp assemblies allows operator to perform multiple piece cutting to increasing productivity.
- Warranty: One year parts and service subject to the terms and conditions. Limited Lifetime Warranty available. See your DoALL representative for further details.
- Programmable Logic Controller for all machine functions
- Feed rate and feed force saw head control
- Infinite band speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Hydraulic retractable shuttle vice material indexer on chrome rails
- Rapid and creep speed index vice control
- Multi-step full stroke cylinder with a split front vice clamping fore and aft of the cut
- Variable vice pressure control
- Vertical hydraulic cylinders with hold down fixtures
- Spring loaded, zero clearance, coolant through, carbide faced saw guide inserts with lead in rollers
- Adjustable power driven band cleaning brushes with coolant flush line attached
- Halogen work light
- Flushing hose for machine wash down and auxiliary coolant nozzles
- Hydraulic band tension
- Hydraulic adjustable speed auger design chip conveyor
- Saw band break/stall motion detector shut off switch
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- One 6.5 ft. (2M) idler input conveyor
- Maintenance tool kit
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
- 10 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 16" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs.
- 5 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 16" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs.
- Out of square detection
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- Laser line
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards.
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts
|Cutting Capacity - Round||13" (330mm)|
|Cutting Capacity - Rectangle (W x H)||15-3/4" x 13" (400mm x 330 mm)|
|Saw Blade - Width x Length||1.25" x 167"|
|Band Drive - Motor||5 HP|
|Hydraulic System - Motor HP||1 HP|
|Hydraulic System - Reservoir Size||16 Gallon|
|Coolant System||Flood coolant|
|Coolant System - Motor HP||1/6 HP|
|Coolant System - Reservoir Size||24 Gallon|
|Indexer - Length per Stroke||19.68"|
|Indexer - Maximum Index Strokes Length||177"|
|Indexer - Remnant Length||6.5" (non-bundle)|
|Voltage Requirement||230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration|
|Total Amp Draw (FLA)||22 Amps|