DOALL DC-560SA Semi-Automatic Bandsaw
DOALL DC-560SA Semi-Automatic Bandsaw
Contact us for price
Please note: many products ship straight from manufacturer DOALL 22 inch Semi-Automatic Bandsaw DC-560SA
- Machine Capacity: w 31.5” x h 22" (560mm x 500mm)
- Machine Capacity Round: 22" (560mm)
- Production Level: High
- Standard Features: Push Button Control Panel, Coolant Thru Carbide Faced Saw Guide Inserts and Full Stroke Split Front Vise and Variable Vise Pressure
- The DC-560SA (semi-automatic) Continental Series horizontal production band saw by DoALL is designed for cutting a wide range of metals. If you have operations that do not require indexing, high production or automatic cutting cycles, an affordable DoALL DC-560SA is the perfect choice.
- Once you have set your desired feed rate, blade speed and initial vise opening programmed, a cut is complete, the band shuts off and the head returns to the upright open position and locks.
- Then the operator must manually reposition the material for another cut. Semi-automatic operation increases blade life and cutting accuracy as the operator is not manually pressuring or overloading the saw blade during the cut.
- Push Button Control Panel: Ergonomically placed, user friendly push button control panel.
- High Efficiency Transmission: High efficiency worm gear box built to decrease wear and transmit full torque to the saw blade. Double wide “V” belt to avoid slipping, transmitting full motor power to the transmission.
- Hydraulic Chip Conveyor: Adjustable speed auger style conveyor allows for coolant drain from chips before extraction.
- Coolant Thru Carbide Faced Saw Guide Inserts: Supplies coolant to the blade evenly before and after the cut creating straighter cuts and allowing longer blade life due to coolant being supplied at the tooth tip.
- Efficiently Designed Hydraulic System: Engineered low pressure system allows for smoother and quieter operation which aids in longer component life and easy accessibility for maintenance.
- Band Wheels: 30 Degree lay back head design minimizes band twist which causes band fatigue and also allows a smaller footprint. Flange cast steel wheels insure band tracking to prevent tooth set loss.
- Full Stroke Split Front Vise and Variable Vise Pressure: Split front vice clamps on both sides of the blade reducing vibration and remnant length. Variable Vise Pressure will prevent distortion in thin wall tubing and extrusions.
- Hydraulic Blade Tension: Hydraulically driven lever type design. Eliminates possible error of over/under tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
- Back-up Bearing/Inserts: Supports the back of the saw band allowing the creation of band preload which aids in reducing vibration while cutting and increasing blade life.
- Hydraulic Material Positioner: Hydraulic lift and three roller system aides the operator in positioning material decreasing set up time.
- Warranty: One year parts and service subject to the terms and conditions. 10 year manufacturer’s warranty available (DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty).
- Programmable Logic Controller for all machine functions
- Feed rate/feed force saw head control
- Infinite band speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Hydraulic lift and 3 roller material positioner
- Band speed digitally displayed
- Full stroke cylinder with a split front vice clamping fore and aft of the sawblade.
- Variable vice pressure control
- Hydraulic set, zero clearance, coolant through, carbide faced saw guide inserts with lead in rollers.
- Adjustable power driven band cleaning brushes with coolant flush line attached
- Halogen work light
- Flushing hose for machine wash down and auxiliary coolant nozzles
- Hydraulic band tension
- Hydraulic adjustable speed auger design chip conveyor
- Saw band break/stall motion detector shut off switch
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- One 6.5 ft. (2M) idler input conveyor
- Maintenance tool kit
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- 10 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 24" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs.
- 5 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 24" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs.
- Out of square detection
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- Laser line
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts
|Cutting Capacity - Round||22" (560mm)|
|Cutting Capacity - Rectangle (W x H)||22" x 31-1/2" (560x800mm)|
|Saw Blade - Width x Length||2" x 268"|
|Band Drive - Motor HP||10 HP|
|Band Drive - Band Speed||52-430 fpm|
|Band Drive - Band Tension||Hydraulic|
|Hydraulic System - Motor Hp||3 Hp|
|Hydraulic System - Reservoir Size||31 Gallon|
|Coolant System||Flood coolant|
|Coolant System - Motor Hp||1/4 HP|
|Coolant System - Reservoir Size||37 Gallon|
|Voltage Requirement||230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration|
|Total Amp Draw (FLA)||38 Amps|
|Floor Space Dimensions W x L X H||130" x 77" x 79"|
|Material Pass Height||33.5"|