EDWARDS 55 Ton Ironworker IW55
EDWARDS 55 Ton Ironworker IW55
$15,309 SELECT MODELS IN STOCK NOW! MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE - PLEASE CALL
Please note: many products ship straight from manufacturer
EDWARDS 55 Ton Ironworker IW55 3ph, 230V
MODELS IN STOCK NOW:
- 230V, 1 phase with coper and ultimate productivity package
- 230V, 3 phase with coper and ultimate productivity package
- 230V, 1 phase with powerlink, coper and ultimate productivity package
- 230V, 3 phase
Optional - General Productivity Pack:
- Contains Punches and Dies to produce the following size round holes: 3/16". 5/16", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 13/16", 15/16", and 1-1/16"
- The Back Gauge utilizes a positive stop attachment that is fitted to the back of the Ironworker ensuing accurate shearing out to 48"
- Punch and Die Storage Tray easily mounts to either side of the output shoot
- The 48" Back Gauge speeds up production on repeatable cuts by providing an adjustable stop for the flat bar shear and angle shear.
- The Fabricator’s protractor increase accuracy on the punch and flat bar shear workstations by guiding your work piece and is gauged at 15° increments through 180° featuring a straight edge and reversible design
- A Gauging table kit includes adjustable fences and handles quickly and easily guide your material for perfect repeatable actions
- Punch diameter must meet or exceed the thickness of your material
- Super bright LED light with M12 connections has a powerful magnetic base allowing users to attach the light to any Ironworker surface and move as needed.
- Made of durable steel for long life
- Long lasting averages between 3,000 and 5,000 impacts
OTHER VOLTAGES AVAILABLE - CALL FOR PRICE/AVAILABILITY
- The Edwards 55 Ton JAWS Ironworker is well suited to fit the needs of any fab shop, large or small. Standard features include a Punch Assembly with Pedestal Die Table, Flat Bar Shear, Angle Shear and a universal open tooling station designed to accept optional Tooling Accessories.
- The optional Hydraulic Accessory Pack allows your Ironworker to act as a power source to our expanding line of innovative Hydraulic Accessory Tools, such as the 10 Ton Tube/Pipe Bender, 20 Ton Shop Press and 40 Ton Shop Press.
- Four Available Workstations
- Universal Open Tooling Station
- Electric Stroke Control
- ANSI B11.5-1988R(02) Compliant
- ETL/UL Approved Controls
- MADE IN THE USA
PLEASE CALL US FOR OTHER AVAILABLE CONFIGURATIONS & ACCESSORIES: 386-304-3720
OPTIONAL ATTACHMENTS - CALL FOR PRICE PART #AC1023-2: STANDARD PUNCH ASSEMBLY PART #AC1024: OVERSIZED PUNCH ASSEMBLY PART #AC1055: 241 PUNCH ASSEMBLY PART #AC0125-1: ANGLE NOTCHER PART #AC1014: COPER NOTCHER PART #AC0925: PIPE NOTCHER HOUSING PIPE NOTCHER HOUSING, OPEN CAVITY PART #AC0925T: TURRET PIPE NOTCHER HOUSING PART #AC1075: MULTI-SHEAR PART #AC1074: ROD SHEAR PART #AC1033: 7" BRAKE WITH 4-WAY DIE PART #AC1034: 8" BRAKE WITH 4-WAY DIE PART #AC1051: 10" BRAKE WITH 4-WAY DIE 10" BRAKE WITH 4-WAY DIE, OPEN CAVITY 12" BRAKE WITH 4-WAY DIE
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES - CALL FOR PRICE PART #AC0900: GAUGING TABLE KIT PART #AC0903: HEAVY DUTY GAUGING TABLE KIT PART #AC0905: HEAVY DUTY GAUGING TABLE KIT FOR OVERSIZE PUNCH ASSEMBLY PART #AC0800: COPER NOTCHER GAUGING TABLE KIT PART #AC1914-3: STRIPPER REDUCING PLATE PART #AC1099: URETHANE STRIPPER PART #AC1001: QUICK CHANGE PUNCH ASSEMBLY PART #AC1010: 48" AUTO CUT PART #AC1011: 48" BACK GAUGE PART #PR135: PRESS BRAKE BACK GAUGE PART #PD1000: PUNCH & DIE STARTER SET PART #AC1000: ACCESSORY LED LIGHT PART #AC1017: FABRICATOR'S PROTRACTOR PART #AC1910: FENCE GUIDES, SHORT 12", STANDARD HANDLES PART #AC1911: FENCE GUIDES, LONG 18", STANDARD HANDLES PART #AC1912: FENCE GUIDES, SHORT 12", HANDLES FOR HEAVY DUTY TABLE PART #AC1913: FENCE GUIDES, LONG 18", HANDLES FOR HEAVY DUTY TABLE PART #AC2000: PRODUCTIVITY PACKS
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts
|Throat Depth (in.)||7-1/2|
|Open Height (in.)||8-1/8|
|Shut Height (in.)||6-7/8|
|Work Height (in.)||34-1/2|
|Max. Round Capacity (in.)||7/8|
|Max. Square Capacity (in.)||7/8|
|Shipping Weight||2,480 lbs.|
|Hydraulic Pump Size (GPM)||3-1/2 - single stage|
|Valve Pressure (PSI)||2,500|
|Cylinder (in.)||2-1/2 ram|
|Electric Motor - Standard||5 HP, 3 Ph, 208V or 230V, 1725 RPM 14A|
|Electric Motor - Optional||5 HP 3~ 460V, 1725 RPM 7 A; 5 HP 3~ 575V, 1725 RPM 6 A; 5 HP 1~ 230V, 1725 RPM 23 A|