BAILEIGH Hydraulic Ironworker SW-623
BAILEIGH Hydraulic Ironworker SW-623
Please note: many products ship straight from manufacturer BAILEIGH 62 Ton Hydraulic Ironworker SW-623 This rugged hydraulic ironworker machine amps up the efficient, feature-loaded design of our SW-50 models with additional capacity for tougher applications. If your shop takes on punching, shearing, and notching jobs on a regular basis, let the SW-623 prove how hardworking a hydraulic ironworker can be over decades of use.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Delivers a robust 62 tons of pressure at all 5 integrated stations: punching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, bar shearing, and rectangle notching.
- Pure vertical hydraulic movement at each station produces exceptionally clean cuts, notches, and holes in seconds.
- You can set the backgauge and material stops to save time and ensure repeatability for production runs.
- Large 2-piece worktables, equipped with handy meter guides, pull out from the machine to fit oversized or awkwardly shaped materials.
- Downward and upward adjustable stroke controls minimize unnecessary machine motion, decreasing energy usage as well as wear and tear.
- Knurled handle located at the top of the notching station lets you adjust the material hold-down to deliver crisp shears and punched holes.
- Our patented swing-away material stripper lets you change tooling in seconds.
- Specify tooling alignment with a turn of the jog dial for increased safety.
- Comes standard with 7 punch and die sets, ready to handle a variety of materials and profiles.
- Accepts durable tooling options from Baileigh, such as press brake or pipe notching attachments, that make the SW-623’s even more useful.
- Rigid steel plate construction strengthens the machine and maintains accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s seasoned team of customer service representatives.
Why choose the SW-623 over similar machines?
- Vertical hydraulic movement minimizes deformation and produces more exact cuts than competing ironworkers that use pivot mechanisms.
- The ironworker and its tooling will both last longer because the vertical direction of the hydraulic pressure reduces stress on the machine.
- Exceptionally fast punch tooling change system takes time off of production runs.
- We automatically include extras that other companies consider upgrades, such as a die sets and wastebaskets for scrap.
- This unit’s small footprint will save space at your shop.
- You can count on unlimited remote assistance and troubleshooting. Give us a call anytime. We can also offer advice on getting the most out of the SW-623 on projects.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Round Bar Shear||1.5"|
|Rectangle Notcher W x D x T||2" x 3.5" x .312"|
|Single Vee Press Brake L x T||6.312" x .312"*|
|Punch Capacity||1.125" x .625"|
|Punching Pressure||62 Tons|
|Multi Vee Press Brake L x T||9.875" x .156"*|
|Notching Working Height||40"|
|Vee Notcher Side x Side x T||3.5" x 3.5" x .312"*|
|Square Bar Shear||1.5" x 1.5"|
|Bar Shearing Working Height||44"|
|Angle Shearing Working Height||40"|
|Angle Shearing at 90°||4" x 4" x .375"|
|Angle Bending||2.5" x .312"*|
|Angle Flange Trim||4"|
|I Beam Shear||4"*|
|Max. Stroke Length||2"|
|Diameter x Thickness||1.625" x .437"|
|Cycles / Min.||28 @ 15 mm|
|Flat Bar Shearing||13.50" x .625"|
|Flat Shearing Working Height||31.5"|
|Power||5 HP - 220V 3-Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions||45" x 30" x 68"|
|Shipping Weight||2,310 lbs.|
|Baileigh Sales Tax||Due to Wayfair ruling from the Supreme Court: Effective 12/1/2018 ALL Baileigh Industrial Distributors are required to collect sales tax on ALL Baileigh Products in ALL STATES regardless of purchase point EXCEPT in the following States: AK AZ DE FL KS MO MT NH NY OR VT If you have a manufacturing tax exemption, please submit with your order.|