BAILEIGH Hydraulic Ironworker SW-132
BAILEIGH Hydraulic Ironworker SW-132
Please note: many products ship straight from manufacturer BAILEIGH 132 Ton Hydraulic Ironworker SW-132
Baileigh Industrial’s most powerful hydraulic ironworker the SW-132 uses all-vertical movement to makes clean, precise cuts, notches, and holes.
- 15 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Boasts 132 tons of punching pressure and a mighty 179 tons of shearing and notching force.
- 5 workstations each execute a different function: punching, notching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, and bar shearing.
- Dual-operator design helps your shop accomplish tasks twice as fast. 2 workers can operate different sides of the machine at the same time without any power loss.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system uses all-vertical hydraulic movement at each station for kerf-free cuts, notches, and punched holes.
- You can set the multi-positional electric backgauge to ensure repeatability for production runs.
- Rigid, fully-welded frame adds to machine’s strength.
- Foot pedal lets you conveniently start and stop the ironworker.
- Oversized work table includes adjustable material stops and splits into 2 pieces so you can access the punch with unusually-shaped pieces of material.
- Hydraulic clamps at shearing station maintain correct alignment.
- 7 sets of punches and dies comes standard with punching station.
- Our patented swing-away stripper makes punch tooling changes fast and easy.
- Waste buckets save time on cleanup.
- We back this ironworker with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the SW-132 over similar machines?
- No other ironworker offers so much power at all 5 stations.
- Vertical hydraulic movement minimizes material waste, saving your shop money.
- Industry-leading design reduces machine wear and makes tooling last longer by avoiding harsh snap at the punching station.
- Few competing ironworkers offer heavy-duty steel frames like Baileigh machines do to enhances accuracy and eliminate flex.
- The SW-132 comes standard with features that some other brands consider upgrades, like oversized work tables and wastebaskets.
- The versatile machine can also serve as a press brake, a pipe notcher, and a channel and I-beam shear with optional tooling.
- Over the machine’s long lifetime of use, you can call us up anytime for unlimited remote after-sale support. You’ll talk to Baileigh’s team of dedicated metalworking experts—not reps at a call center.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Round Bar Shear||1.75"|
|Rectangle Notcher W x D x T||2" x 3.5" x .5"|
|Single Vee Press Brake L x T||9.875" x .75"*|
|Punch Capacity||1.125" x 1.062"|
|Punching Pressure||132 Tons|
|Multi Vee Press Brake L x T||27.5" x .187"*|
|Vee Notcher Side x Side x T||4.1" x 4.1" x .6"*|
|Square Bar Shear||1.75" x 1.75"|
|Angle Shearing at 90°||6" x 6" x .6"|
|Angle Bending||4" x .5"*|
|Angle Flange Trim||4"|
|Large V Notcher Side x Side x T||5.75" x 5.75" x .5"*|
|Max. Stroke Length||3"|
|Diameter x Thickness||2" x .625"|
|Cycles / Min.||30 @ 15 mm|
|Flat Bar Shearing||18.1" x .75"|
|Shipping Dimensions||85.5" x 44" x 80.7"|
|Shipping Weight||9,460 lbs.|
|Baileigh Sales Tax||Due to Wayfair ruling from the Supreme Court: Effective 12/1/2018 ALL Baileigh Industrial Distributors are required to collect sales tax on ALL Baileigh Products in ALL STATES regardless of purchase point EXCEPT in the following States: AK AZ DE FL KS MO MT NH NY OR VT If you have a manufacturing tax exemption, please submit with your order.|