DoALL SC-75A Circular Saw
DoALL SC-75A Circular Saw
Contact us for price
Please note: many products ship straight from manufacturer
DoALL 2.36 inch Circular Saw SC-75A
- Square Material Machine Capacity: 0.32" x 0.32'' - 2.36" x 2.36" (8mm x 8mm - 60mm x 60mm)
- Round Material Machine Capacity: 0.32" to 3.00" (8mm to 75mm)
- Production Level: High
- Standard features: Fully-Automated CNC Controls, High-Production Capabilities, and 15 HP Motor
- DoALL circular saws are ideal for cutting small diameters, short lengths and thousands of parts. These metal cutting saws provide full automation for intricate and precise cuts, saving both time and money.
- The DoALL SC-75A circular saw offers fully-automatic operation, digital controls and features heavy-duty construction. Produce high-quality parts in an environmentally-friendly and economical capacity, with minimal space used in your facility. Automated “cold saws” from DoALL are capable of cutting a wide variety of metals at a high production rate
- Touch Screen Control
- Easy operator input. 15 Job storage with batching capabilities. Control is multi-lingual for today's workforce. Will display error message when incorrect entry is made. Easy switching between imperial or metric units.
- Servo Driven Ballscrew Head Feed
- The heavy-duty saw head is driven by a servo-driven ballscrew creating optimum tooth load for high production cutting and longer blade life. The precision saw blade spindle and heavy-duty reduction gear box with power brake removes all backlash delivering outstanding life of the saw blade.
- High-Efficiency Transmission
- High-efficiency gear box built to decrease wear and transmit full torque to the saw blade. Six wide banded “V” belt avoids slippage, transmitting full motor power to the transmission.
- Carbide-Faced Saw Guide
- Adjustable carbide-faced blade guides provide maximum support to the blade increasing blade life and eliminating the possibility of irregular cut.
- Hardened Tool Steel Wear Plates
- Interchangeable hardened tool steel vice wear plates create a near to “burr-free” finish on cut parts allowing them to go directly to the next operation increasing production.
- Efficiently Designed Hydraulic System
- Engineered low-pressure system allows for a smoother and quieter operation which aids in longer component life and easy accessibility for maintenance.
- High-Efficiency Mist Lubricator
- Optimally placed multiple ports provide pressurized spray mist coolant eliminating the need for flood coolant which provides mess-free operation and near to clean parts.
- Four Point Material Clamping With Variable Vise Pressure
- Maximum part clamping is achieved by the use of a split front vise, forward vertical hold down, and index vise eliminating the possibility of material slippage insuring square cuts. Variable Vise Pressure will prevent distortion in thin wall tubing.
- Hydraulic Discharge Chute
- Swinging output chute ensures trim cuts and remnant pieces are sorted automatically from good parts.
- Electric Chip Conveyor
- Electric motor-driven steel belt style chip conveyor provides maximum chip removal for high production applications.
- Servo Driven Ballscrew Floating Indexer
- A servo-driven ballscrew is paired with a dual chrome rail floating index vice to create optimum indexing accuracy with straight or crooked stock. The indexer in cycle will automatically back up the uncut material after the cut allowing for the sawblade to return to the home position without interference allowing for longer blade life and increased production.
- Automated 16’ Bar Loader
- The hydraulic transfer bar loader efficiently moves different sizes of round bar from the staging area to the indexing area of the machine creating hands free loading on long part runs. For round stock, only.
- One-year parts and service subject to the terms and conditions. An optional ten-year warranty is available. See Details Below.
- Programmable Logic Controller for all machine functions
- Metered feed head controlled by servo driven ball screw
- Infinite blade speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Floating shuttle vise controlled by servo driven ball screw on chrome rails
- Hydraulic sorting discharge chute
- Split front vice clamping fore and aft of the sawblade
- 16' automatic loading table for round bar
- Variable vice pressure control
- Vertical hydraulic clamp behind front vise
- Adjustable carbide faced blade guides
- Adjustable power driven blade cleaning brush
- High pressure air mist lubricator system
- High pressure chip blower for tube cutting
- Auxiliary air hose for machine maintenance
- Electric hinge steel belt design chip conveyor
- Electro-magnetic power brake
- Halogen work light
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- Maintenance tool kit
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- One (1) complimentary DoALL blade
- Oil mist filter
- Magnetic wand chip remover
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the
- United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards.
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts
|Square Material Machine Capacity||0.32" x 0.32'' - 2.36" x 2.36" (8mm x 8mm - 60mm x 60mm)|
|Round Material Machine Capacity||0.32" to 3.00" (8mm to 75mm)|
|Saw Blade||285 x 2.0 x 1.75mm|
|Band Drive - Motor HP||15 Hp|
|Band Drive - Band Speed||30-150 rpm|
|Band Drive - Band Tension||N/A|
|Hydraulic System - Motor HP||2 Hp|
|Hydraulic System - Reservoir Size||16 Gallon|
|Coolant System - Flood No / Mist Lubricator||Yes|
|Coolant System - Motor Hp||N/A|
|Coolant System - Reservoir Size||1 Gallon|
|Indexer - Length per Stroke||24"|
|Indexer - Maximum Index Strokes Length||236"|
|Indexer - Remnant Length||2.4"|
|Floor Space Dimensions - W x L X H||109" x 270" x 95"|
|Material Pass Height||32.5"|
|Machine Weight||6,713 lbs.|
|Electrical - Voltage Requirement||230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration|
|Total Amp Draw (FLA)||64 Amps|